Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Breathtaking Day To Relish




An amazing thing happened yesterday, it stopped raining. Now this may not sound like a big deal to you, but if you are from the St. Louis area - it's HUGE. It has been raining a ridiculous amount here lately, and I have had a pile of gorgeous new designs just begging to be modeled. So the sun came out, and oh, did they ever get modeled...
If these kids ever find out that people get paid to model we are going to be in big trouble! All of these tasty photos were taken by the lovely and talented Chantel from Breathtaking Photography, check her out on Facebook or at her blog. These photo shoots are just a small portion of the projects we have planned together - you'll just have to stay tuned to find out what other goodies we have up our sleeves!
That delish new dress design is called the "Hannah" after the dramatic dark haired beauty in the first pic. She is always so serious and focused I know one day the words, "Not now, I'm in character" will cross those perfectly pouty lips. The second beauty is my daughter, Reece, followed by super cutie Noah, and my juicy nugget of a son, Nolan modeling the new Ties for Little Guys, all of which can be found in my Etsy shop by clicking here, or by clicking on any image on the left side of this site. More designs will be coming in time for summer, but for now I think I'll go watch it rain. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment