Monday, September 26, 2011

Model Behavior

Finally got all of the photos taken for the fall line, one month later than hoped for. Procrastination had nothing to do with the delays though - it was all work force issues. First the photographer calls with the news that the shoot will need to be delayed for 10 - 14 days, something to do with shingles, I mean I don't know why her roofing problems have to delay my shoot, but you know how artsy-types can be. Then the real drama started with those diva models, I mean really a whole weeks delay for the chicken pox? Then they were all like, "It's too cold and rainy", I tried explaining it's the Fall line - Fall is cold and rainy. Finally I was put on hold for vomit, so unprofessional, I really think I am owed way more respect than all of this, I mean I did discover them after all. But I suppose you get what you pay for, and this particular season they were paid in cookies, perhaps next season I should try donuts...

No comments:

Post a Comment